Submissions, Shortlists, Judging
The 2022 Headlinemoney Awards celebrate brilliant journalism and top-flight communications from across the UK’s financial press and media. The Awards comprise categories both for individual journalists (Consumer and B2B) and media outlets covering different aspects of the financial marketplace. There are also trophies for individuals and press teams working in financial PR, media relations and communications.
A key aspect of the Awards is that all the winners are decided by their peers following an extensive submission, shortlisting and judging process.
We are now open for entries!
For the 2022 Awards, Headlinemoney invites journalists, editors and PRs to showcase their best work from the calendar year 2021 by submitting entries to us direct. To have any chance of winning you need to enter!
To make a submission, you’ll need to select the category/ies you’d like to enter, and then create an account to gain access to the entry form/s. Please note: we are using a new entry system for 2022, so you will still need to create an account even if you have entered the Awards previously, or have an account on Headlinemoney.co.uk.
SHORTLISTS AND JUDGING
Entries for each Awards category will be shortlisted by a panel of judges. Shortlists for each category will be announced via the Headlinemoney Awards website, email, and social media.
PR & COMMUNICATIONS AWARDS
- Entries submitted into each of the six categories in this section will initially be shortlisted by a panel of judges.
- Journalists will then be invited to vote on the shortlists to determine the eventual PR and communications winners.
- Entries submitted by journalists across all categories will initially be shortlisted by a panel of judges.
- After shortlisting, the final and all-important judging phase then takes place. The process to decide all the category winners is carried out by more than a hundred judges comprising senior financial journalists, editors and PRs drawn from around the UK’s financial media.
- The judges' deliberations will also determine the winners of both Headlinemoney’s Journalist of the Year and Outstanding Achievement Awards.
Should you wish to nominate an individual for the Outstanding Achievement Award, please contact email@example.com.